If you are upbeat, friendly, (and positively fabulous) and are interested in working with our team, check out our openings below and apply today!
Walk-ins and phone calls will not be accepted.
Dance or Fitness Instructor
DPF is seeking 2-3 motivated, enthusiastic individuals to teach adult, teen, or senior classes.
Dance Classes involve hip-hop, heels, pole, and/or cabaret.
Fitness Classes involve mat/aerial yoga, cardio dance (such as Booiaka), contortion, and/or conditioning.
Don't see your forte listed? Contact us anyway! We love new styles of dance and fitness. Keep in mind, however, we do not teach striptease or exotic dancing.
This is a contract (1099) job. You select your work and your hours!
Individuals selected for this opportunity must attend and complete an orientation program.
Who you are:
● Reliable, punctual, trustworthy, and completely dedicated
● Confident and love entertaining others
● Friendly, outgoing, and patient with a positive attitude
● Passionate about dance and fitness
● Friendly appearance and comfortable with your body
● Encouraging and able to make people feel at ease
● You hold a high regard for safety
● Dance, athletic background - degree/certification or equivalent experience
● Experience teaching groups
● Insured - proof of liability insurance (by the time you start)
● At least 21 years old
DPF is no longer seeking a fabulous facility housekeeper!